mxOSX is a hyperterminal (hyperterm) and Procomm like software product for the Apple Macintosh OS X
Serial, Telnet, SSH Plus Advanced Terminal Emulation Software for Apple Macintosh OS X
mxOSX allows you to connect any Apple Macintosh OS X based computer to various host systems.
- Full emulation of these terminals:
- Regent 40, Regent 60, Viewpoint 60
- ANSI 3.64
- Data General
- Dasher D100, D200, D210, D400, D410, D450
- Digital (DEC)
- VT52, VT100, VT101, VT102, VT220, VT320, VT420
- Hazeltine 1500 Series
- HZ-1500, HZ-1510, HZ-1520
- Lear Siegler
- PC Term
- Televideo 900 Series
- TVI 910, TVI 912, TVI 920, TVI 925, TVI 950, TVI 955
- Zentec 8000
- Multiple communications protocol capability.
- Direct Connect Serial
- Modem Async.
- Telnet (TCP/IP)
- Secure Shell (SSH1/SSH2) encryption protocols
- Authentication Methods
- User name, public-key (with optional passphrase), password
- User name, passphrase and password can be keyboard interactive
- Message Authentication Code (MAC) Algorithms
- Key Exchange Methods
- diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 (DH)
- diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 (DHGroup)
- Hostkey Types
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Full color support.
- Assign a color to any visual attribute.
- Supports host generated color attribute commands.
- International keyboard capabilities.
- North American, British, Canadian French, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portugese, Spanish, Swedish,
- Various fonts and font sizes. Supports 9 point to 72 point
- Mouse support
- mxOSX allows copy/paste between host sessions and OS X documents.
- Script processing is available for automatic logons and to transfer files.
- Connect, If, Else, EndIf, Execute, Exit, Pause, PlaySound, ReceiveFile, SendFile, SendFolder, SendKey,
Transmit, Quit, Wait
- Unlimited scroll back buffer.
- Complete printer support.
- Capture screen and printer text to any selected file.
- File transfer.
- Kermit, Xmodem, Xmodem 1K, Xmodem 1KG, Ymodem, Ymodem G, Zmodem, Text/ASCII
- Execute a file tranfer from a script
- Hot keys for frequently used commands and keyboard
- Multiple simultaneous session support.
- Datascope capability for monitoring external devices.
- Trace mode for debugging.
- All this in less than 500 KB.
- OS X 10.2.0 later required.
mxOSX Configuration Screen
(Click to enlarge)
How much is mxOSX?
mxOSX is licensed software and is available for a 30 day
FREE evaluation period.
The price is $95.00 per copy.
Select mxOSX Intel Install.zip
to obtain the Intel version for OS X 10.5.1 (or later) (version 2.0.8, 11/04/2015).